This pop playlist features songs where the artist’s name is sung in the lyrics. Think Jenny from the Block and Everybody (Backstreet’s Back). I didn’t include a lot of rap here because namechecking is the convention in that genre (and the playlist would be verrry long), but it does include:
- “Gaga, ooh-la-la” – Bad Romance
- “Turn up to Rihanna while the whole club fuckin’ wasted” – Bitch Better Have My Money
- “My best friend Lesley said Oh, she’s just being Miley” – See You Again
- “Madre mía, Rosalía, bájale” – Aute Couture
- “Beyoncé Beyoncé, Shakira Shakira” – Beautiful Liar
- “Ashley, Nicole, Carmit, Jessica, Kimberley, Melody, you tellin’ me?” – Buttons
- “It’s Britney, bitch” – Gimme More
This site is dedicated to fun playlist themes! Have we missed a song that should be included in this playlist? Comment below to let us know — we’ll add it!
Online community builder and avid writer with interests in technology, travel, Nintendo, and fitness.